CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

assalamualaikum

first of all,....i would to thank to all of you coz sacrificed your precious holiday to celebrate my birthday...thanks a zillion...
to pekan n famili <==i got my first birthday sms from them..thanks
to kak mila, kak bob,amy,yati n sha..coz bought me my first birthday cake...it`s delicious..n thanks
to kak fuza n others...thanks for the lovely party...n also the "dun judge cake by its decoration"cake .. it`s really delicious..
to ayu n jack..thanks for the special love pinkies watch...
to ayie..thanks for the ice cream....
to all of you...who sent me special words n doa...thanks alot...

i love you..i really love you...n nothing will change my love for all of you....n i really2 love you.. yess..i love u...