CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 13, 2004

nice poem for my gloomy monday

when ever you feel alone,
know that you are not,
when ever you need a shoulder to cry on
you can use mine

when ever u need someone just to listen
you can have my ear
when ever you lose your way
you can have my eyes to guide you

when ever you don`t know the words to say
you can have my lips to speak them

when ever you are afraid
i will brave for you
when ever you fall
i will catch you

when ever you are sad
i will do anything to make you glad
i may not always know what to do or say
but i will help it anyway

when ever you have a question
or favor to ask
know the answer will always be yes
what ever you do
where ever you go
i will always be here for you

if you thought i was mad
or upset with you
that is not true
i will not or could not
ever be mad at you

if you ever mad
or upset with me
for that i am truly sorry
despite the distance that may separates us
i am just a phone call,letter or e-mail away

and if we should part
you will always be close to me
in my heart
i will be there when ever you need me

etto...hehehhe tenkiu kat pengirim poem ni...u make my monday as bright as sun...thanks for everything....