CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Even though my HEART says it's over
yet i know it'll never ever end
Even when my mouth say i HATE u,
only U but for always i'll LOVE you

When i see you again,
I thought I'm gonna be sick and i turn around
yet all i feel is happiness and longing to be with u.
MISSING U is not just a word,
yet a feeling that no words cant describe.
A feeling engraved deep inside my lonely heart.
Every waking moments, i suffered.
Every sleepless dreams, i called out your name.
My tears keep on drenching my cheeks,
The pain inside so excruciating.
My heart is BROKEN and torn apart,
since u leave me here.
There's nothing i can do to have u back.
All i know is I'm MISSING you so bad,
it hurts and one thing for sure is I'll never stop loving u....

yaaaaaaaaa..hahahaha meh bergeli2 kejap...hihihihi...saje jeks suke...sempena aku perasan farid kamil ensem kelmarin ihiks