CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

ehmm nak mengarut apa erkkk.....nnt aku pk sat hiks hiks hiks

Do you know what is family?
Do you really understand what is behind the word family?
It gives me a shock when I know the answer.
So long I never realize I don't know the real
Meaning of family..........
Here Is The Answer ...........
FAMILY =
(F)ather
(A)nd
(M)other
(I)
(L)ove
(Y)ou

WHY does a man want to have a WIFE?
Because:
(W)ashing
(I)roning
(F)ood
(E)ntertainment

WHY does a woman want to have a HUSBAND?
because:
(H)ousing
(U)nderstanding
(S)haring
(B)uying
(A)nd
(N)ever
(D)emanding

Do you know that a simple "HELLO" can be a sweet one?
Especially from your love one. (I mean not only from the >>boyfriend/girlfriend).
The word HELLO means :
(H)ow are you?
(E)verything all right?
(L)ike to hear from you
(L)ove to see you soon!
(O)bviously, I miss you .

so HELLOooooooooooooooOOoooooo (^_^)V